Seite 5 von 30 ErsteErste 123456789101115 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 41 bis 50 von 299

Thema: The english-speaking thread

Mitglied im Juli-Fanclub Avatar von Sk8er_Girl
    Lob ausgesprochen
    Wurde 44x in 41 Beiträgen gelobt

Standard

Okay, it's really a difficult language, but I really like it- the country, too. Thank's for the French-Speaking-Thread! I hope I can learn a little bit!
    Ich liebe dieses Leben.

Mitglied im Juli-Fanclub
    Lob ausgesprochen
    Wurde 0x in 0 Beiträgen gelobt

Standard

So, I have written a pirate story and you can read this story, if you want. The story is for school.

The Pirate
    Michael Kusch
    a story by Ann-Kathrin Balzer

A beautiful island girl is abducted by a band of murderous pirates and taken to the
    “Stormy Witch“, the ship of the infamous pirate Michael Kusch. She soon becomes involved in their many adventures and finds that her life has become filled with excitement, danger and romance.

The legend of the dreaded pirate Michael Kusch was known from one corner of the ocean to the other. Men growled and gnashed their teeth when his name was mentioned. Women sighed and smiled a secretive smile.
    It was spoken that he was quite a pretty man with eyes as blue as the sky. He was said to be the greatest swordsman ever known, defeating all who dared to cross his path.
    It was a fearful time when I was dragged aboard his ship by some of his crewmen, three drunken pirates with a lustful glint in their eyes.
    I fought like a tigress, kicking and clawing.
    "Unhand her," a men spoke from the bow of the ship.
    I looked up, and my breath got caught in my throat, because there was the infamous Michael Kusch staring at me.
    I stared back at him, noticing the braid that hung over his right shoulder and the gold hoop earring in his left ear. His boots scarcely made a sound on the wooden deck as he slowly came towards me.
    "This will be my wench," he informed the three pirates, his eyes never leaving mine. "Understood?"
    The pirates' laughter died to faint growls, and they became silent, knowing that they must obey their master's wishes.
    And I knew, now the pirate Michael Kusch was my master.

Michael closed the cabin door behind him and stared at me. "You are a virgin, are you not?"
    I tossed my long mane of black hair from my face and glared at him, "Yes, I am.”
    He smiled and crossed over to me, gently taking some of my hair into his hand. "Ann, you're a virgin. That is why I could not let my men have their way with you." He sniffed my hair.
    "So that you could have the virgin for yourself."
    He let my hair fall from his hand and crossed over to a table where he poured some rum into a glass. "You cannot go back. No decent man would have you since you have been taken by pirates."
    "You could let me go," I told him, nearly dancing in excitement. "They would never know."
    He drank some of the rum and looked at me from head to toe. "Do you think that no one knows? Yours is a small village, Ann, and a poor one. Look..." He pointed his glass toward the porthole. "Do you see them fighting for your release?"
    Running to the porthole, I looked to the shore. There was no one there. No one.
    "You are right," I said. "No one cares what happened to Ann. I am nobody."
    "You are somebody," he murmured into my ear and slipped his arm around my waist. "You are the woman of the pirate Michael Kusch. Everyone will ask, ''Who is that beautiful woman?' People will reply, 'Let her be. Do not touch the woman of Michael Kusch.'"

That is the legend of the pirate Michael Kusch. The people say, that Michael Kusch came every five years to take a virgin.
    Ann was not seen, everywhere.

What do you think about the story?
    Love, Pirate Ann-Kathrin

Mitglied im Juli-Fanclub
    Lob ausgesprochen

Standard

nobody want to read my story

Lob ausgesprochen

Standard

i read it already! it is a very nice story, ann!!
    tu me manques, cheri.

Lob ausgesprochen

Standard

I like it too!
    I don't care for sugar, Honey!

www.hamsterbaeckchen.ag.vu

Mitglied im Juli-Fanclub
    Lob ausgesprochen

Standard

Do you untersood the story?

Lob ausgesprochen

Standard

yes i have.
    tu me manques, cheri.

Mitglied im Juli-Fanclub
    Lob ausgesprochen

Standard

Very good. The pupils in my class didn't understand the story. My eglisch teacher said:"Very good"! I am happy about.

Lob ausgesprochen

Standard

did he give you a mark ?
    tu me manques, cheri.

Mitglied im Juli-Fanclub
    Lob ausgesprochen

Standard

Yes, I think so. I think he have notice a 1.
    Do you like to speak English? I like it. In the easter holidays I am going to go to Englan. I am very frightened about. Are you good in English? I am not very good. In the last test I have written a 5. So much to this,...
    And now you! It's your turn!!!