Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: shelby starner

Malibun
    Gast / Ehemaliges Mitglied

Standard shelby starner

hier ihre offiziele beschreibung ausm inet
    Teen pop prodigy Shelby Starner was born and raised East Stroudsburg, PA, where she began writing her first songs at the age of 11; just two years later, in 1997, her demo tape was passed to Warner Bros., which immediately signed her to a recording contract. Starner's moody, sensitive debut LP From In the Shadows followed in 1999. Although the record was well received by critics, From the Shadows never broke commercially so Starner entered the studio with members of the Red Hot Chili Peppers to create a more rock oriented follow-up, but the recordings were never released, Starner grew agitated with Warner and in 2000, attempted to end her contract and find another label. Sadly, about the same time as this transition, Starner's mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and Starner decided to retreat from music to refocus her life around her family. Not long after, she entered treatment for bulimia. Starner continued treatment over the next two years, but tragically Starner's body gave in to the detriments of her long bout with bulimia and she died on June 22, 2003 only two months before she was to begin her freshman year at the University of Pittsburgh.
    wer kein lust hat sich das alles durch zu lesen oder wessen englisch nicht ausreicht:
    shelby starner ist 1984 in den USA geboren. mit 15 hat sie ihr erstes und einziges album "In the Shadows" raus gebracht.
    2003 starb sie an einer essstörung. die dramatik daran wird einem nochmal mehr bewusst wenn man sich "you" anhört

Zitat Zitat von lyrics von 'you'
    I'd be better off, alone for awhile
    crying to myself
    Cuz I don't belong here
    You're so different from me
    [...]
    And don't try to hold my hand
    And don't try to understand
    ihr myspace

hier kann man in alle songs reinhören

http://www.musicobsession.com/Pictur...rner257083.jpg

RIP

Die einzig Wahre
    Gast / Ehemaliges Mitglied

Standard

Ne ehemalige Freundin von mir war auch essgestört. Deren Freundin ist auch an einer Essstörung gestorben.
    Ich hör grad nur "Don't let them". Klingt beim ersten Hören wirklich gut. Auch wenn die Stimmte teeeilweise etwas dünn/piepsig/oder so klingt.

Lob ausgesprochen
    Wurde 0x in 0 Beiträgen gelobt

Standard

Mann, mann schon schlimm ...
    Schade, dass immer die in eine essstörung getrieben werden, die eigentlich gut aussehen und talentiet sind. Aber eigentlich hat so einen tod niemand verdient ....

PS: Es lebe lisa plenske
    Wenn man so will, bist du meine chill-out-area,
    meine feiertage in jedem jahr,
    meine süßwarenabteilung im supermarkt,
    die Lösung wenn mal was hakt,
    so wertvoll dass man sich's gerne aufspart,
    und so schön das man nie darauf verzichten mag !!!!!!